General terms & conditions of the service
- Maximum capacity: 7 passengers and 2 crew members.
- The boat is equipped with all the compulsory safety equipment mandated by the maritime authorities for each person onboard.
- The boat has taken out a Civil Liability Insurance policy in accordance with the law and has Compulsory Passenger Liability Insurance coverage.
- Cadaquésbluexperience.com does not provide passengers with sun protection creams, analgesics or anti-seasickness pills.
- All our excursions are accompanied by an English speaking skipper.
Bookings are by e-mail, at: email@example.com, or by phone +34 639 040 072 / +34 615 270 497.
Terms of payment and cancellations:
For a confirmed booking you must forward payment of 50% of the total price of the service. If you haven’t paid 50% of the total sum the booking will not be confirmed and cadaquesbluexperience.com reserves the right to cancel your request at any moment.
The remaining amount must be paid at the latest on the day of the boat trip, by credit or debit card or via the cadaquesbluexperience.com. dataphone.
In the event that total payment for the excursion has not been made prior to departure, the departure will be cancelled and the down-payment will not be refunded by cadaquesbluexperience.com.
Cancellation terms & conditions:
a/ In the event that the excursion is cancelled by cadaquesbluexperience.com:
- The total amount you have paid will be refunded. If the cancellation is due to bad weather conditions an alternative date will be jointly arranged or the total amount paid will be refunded.
b / If it is cancelled by the customer:
- If the customer notifies a cancellation 15 days before the departure date they will be refunded 50% of the amount they have paid.
- If they notify up to 7 days prior to departure they will be refunded 25% of the amount they have paid.
- No refunds will be made if the customer notifies us less than 7 days before the departure time.
Tramontana Media S.L., the owner of the boat, disclaims all liability towards customers arising from:
- Not following the safety regulations during navigation indicated or recommended by the captain once on board.
- Drinking too much alcohol.
- Sudden allergies, either from consuming the catering on board or from any involuntary contact with any kind of sea creatures.